Thursday, December 9, 2010

Green Goal Number 1 for the New Year




As a Green eBay Seller I like to practice green living habits daily. The idea is to improve my lifestyle and tread lightly on our planet. I'm writing down a few goals for the 2011 new year. These are things that I want to do better. The list includes reminders for me to improve my habits. The first goal on my list is very simple.

Goal 1: Remember to bring my portable coffee mug with me to the cafe.

I have a hot drink almost every day, coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon.
Mainly I enjoy these beverages from the comfort of my home office but there are days when I am on the go. When I'm out running errands I like to treat myself to coffee or tea at one of the nearby cafes. I also like to meet clients at the cafes from time to time.

I am going to make a better effort to have my portable cup clean and ready to grab as I go out the door. This will reduce the landfill of coffee cups, lids, and liners. Some cafes will give you a small percentage off your drink when you bring your own container.

What are your Green Goals? For more ideas pick up a copy of this book - Running a Lean and Green eBay Business.

0 comments: