Saturday, August 27, 2011

Can you answer a Green riddle?


Can you answer a Green riddle?

If you follow the eBay Green team page on Facebook you might notice there is a photo guessing game recently. The first couple were easy but the last image was hard to identify. I thought it was some kind of riddle or word play. Anyway I came across this cute riddle and thought I would share it just for fun.

Riddle:
A time when they’re green, a time when they’re brown,
But both of these times, cause me to frown.
But just in between, for a very short while,
They’re perfect and yellow, and cause me to smile!
What am I talking about here?

Do you have any idea?

Here is the eBay Green Team Facebook address
http://www.facebook.com/eBayGreen

Hint: They have nothing to do with shipping supplies



Answer:



Bananas!

Tip: Look for Organic, Whole Trade bananas. They are farmed on sustainable plantations.
Whole trade agreements protect the environment and the farm workers and provide us with healthier bananas to eat!


0 comments: