Monday, July 19, 2010

Green Packages Ready for Pick-Up




Show the post office and your customers that you care about our planet! Take the "Green Shipping Rocks" pledge and post it on all your packages! Grab a marker "Green Ones are nice" and write directly on the package that you packaged up using recycled  and write the words" GreenShippingRocks.com


I print my shipping labels directly through eBay and the system allows you to write a note to the buyer. In this box my note reads: 
"Hello, just a note to let you know that I am shipping your package with recycled material because "Green Shipping Rocks" and I am saving the planet once package at a time!"


If you are shipping Green and have taken the pledge, feel free to copy my note and include it on your package slip and/or email notice as well!


Enjoy and 
HAPPY GREEN SHIPPING!

0 comments: