Friday, July 30, 2010

Green Bubble Wrap


I had invited Bubble Fast to become an author at our site and recently I had the pleasure to test out some of their Green Bubble wrap provided by the company: BubbleFast.com

When the package arrived it included some Bubbles and a green shopping bag!

I had a good time blowing the bubbles with my cat watching:

I had the opportunity to package a few items with the bubble wrap include a fragile one sent off today to Australia and I must say, I was very pleased with the ease of using this bubble wrap!
What I loved most about it was that I did not need a knife or scissors! I could very easily pull it apart to create a secure pad of the amount I needed!

The website reads:
Each roll is green in color (shade may vary) and is made from at least 35% recycled plastic.
The wrap is perforated every 12 inches for ease of use.

Protect your valuables and help protect the earth at the same time.


Visit the website and notice the GREAT PRICES on this earth friendly bubble wrap! Saving the planet and your wallet:
BubbleFast.com

I highly recommend Bubble Fast for all your shipping needs and I encourage you to bookmark this site and check back often for more news about Green Shipping as we all do our part to save the planet, one package at a time!

0 comments: