Friday, November 5, 2010

Treasured T's is Shipping Green



I have been a Seller on Ebay for almost 3 Years. Since I started Ebay, I've always Re-Used & Re-Cycled all items that I possibly can! My Family, Friends & Neighbors try to save all Envelopes, Peanuts, Bubble Wrap, Boxes & packaging Paper that They recieve any Items in. I, also belong to a group online called Freecycle. 
 
I post Wanted Messages on Freecycle's Message Board for reusable Packaging Supplies. Im always on the look-out for fellow Freecycler's Offers of gently-used Shipping Supplies. Freecycle's Purpose & Goal is to help Others keep items out of the Landfill. 
 
Free-Cycle & Re-Cycle is the way I manage to SHIP GREEN!
 
......................
 
THANK YOU for sharing this info with us! 
I had no idea about this site and I will check it out:
 
Meanwhile, EVERYONE visit the eBay store at: TREASURED'T's  
 
.............................
 

0 comments: